Register a company in Poland – INTERTAX will help you along the process making sure you will establish your business in Poland quickly and efficiently. We offer company registration in Poland and all the services regarding that issue as well as VAT registration in Poland. There are many reasons why investors decide to set up Polish company but two of them are most important: to access polish market and cut costs. Poland scores extremely good on both areas making formation of companies in Poland highly popular.
INTERTAX is the best partner for businesses that want to open a company in Poland so please contact us for further details and how to register a company in Poland in the fastest possible timeframe. Our office in Warsaw makes it convenient to ensure that company incorporation in Poland is efficient and quick procedure.
New business formation in Poland – Incorporation services
Poland is attractive to investors for many reasons, but at the top of the list is its 38 million domestic consumer market. Poles form over one third of the citizens of the new EU member countries. Our country is the 20th largest market in the world, with its position being strengthened year after year by rapid economic growth and the subsequent increases in rates of pay. Poland is the biggest politically and economically stable country in Central & Eastern Europe, and that creates chances for successful new business investment.
Foreign companies, in order to take advantage of the growing polish market and to increase their sales, have a choice to establish a subsidiary, branch or representative office in Poland. For those firms Intertax offers a broad variety of incorporation services:
- Incorporation of the more common forms of entity including limited liability companies, joint stock companies and branches
- Preparation of documentation and submission of applications to the competent Polish authorities
- Preparation of Articles of Association in compliance with local regulations
- Provision of a proxy, under power of attorney, to represent shareholders with local authorities
- Arranging and instructing local notary, legalization and translation services
- Provision of an interim Director to represent the shareholder
- Provision of temporary registered address if required by local statute
- Opening of bank accounts
- Provision of a registered address
- Renting of office space if substance offices are required
- Forwarding of correspondence
- External signage
- Provision of telephone/fax line, if required
- Branch registration
- Representative office registration
- Provision of registered office facilities
- Provision of registered agent