Using INTERTAX as your outsourcing financial and accounting services provider can benefit the companies by offering cost reduction, greater efficiency and additional expertise as well as transfer of the responsibility to an external partner. We understand that reporting obligations take a lot of time and we provide a complex service tax and accounting package to a company.
Through many years of providing services for the companies liable to taxation in Poland we have gained significant experience in the accounting area. We assist our clients in the fulfillment of their obligations implicated by the Polish accounting act as well as fiscal obligations implicated by the Polish tax law.
Using proven methodologies, tools and knowledge and experience, we provide services in areas such as:
- Bookkeeping according to the requirements specified by Polish Accounting law/ Polish GAAP
- Preparation of periodical (monthly/quarterly) reports (balance sheet, P&L, Cash flow) for the management
- Preparation of annual financial statements and activity reports
- Preparation of tax returns required by Polish tax law
- Representation during tax inspections
- Preparation of statistical reports
- Payroll Services.
At Intertax we can help you with your payroll and administration work.
We can provide the statements and reports in English for the particular requirements of foreign shareholders.