From January 1st 2013 significant simplifications of the invoices issuance in Poland.
The most important beneficial changes for the companies are:
1. For VAT exempt taxpayers the ability for VAT invoices issuance, while maintaining the possibility of issuing bills,
2. VAT invoices documenting the fuel sales will not have to include the given car registration number,
3. Introduction of simplified invoices (where the gross amount of the documented transaction would not exceed 100 EUR/450 PLN), while maintaining the VAT invoices with all data included,
4. Amendments regarding internal invoices,
5. The possibility of choosing how to calculate the VAT amount – from the gross amount,
6. The possibility of issuing the summary invoices for the supplies within one calendar month,
7. The possibility for invoice issuance documenting the intra-Community supplies until the 15th day of the month following the month when the transaction took place.