Taxes without borders – VI International Conference 9-10th October in PragueCategories: NEWS & Events, RSS
“Taxes without borders” the VI International Conference will be held on 9-10th October in Prague. The Conference venue: Hotel NH Prague City. The tax advisors from Czech Republic, Poland, Germany, Slovakia and Russia are expected to be a part of the conference. The conference will be conducted in Czech, Polish and German.
1. Inaugural lecture- prof.dr hab.Bogumił Brzeziński
2. Subsidiaries established in another member state – tax and legal context- Lecturers: Paweł Jackowski, Sten Günsel
3. Practical issues related to the VAT in cross-border trading in the EU- Lecturers: dr Dagmara Dominik-Ogińska, Robert Wojewódka, Ronny Langer
4. The taxpayer’s obligations which prove the origin of the tax revenue and assets- Lecturers: Jiri Nekovar, Grzegorz Borkowski The NSA Judge, dr Ralf Busse
5. Profit sharing, income from interests and thin capitalization rules- Lecturers: Jiri Jindrak, Rafal Szafraniec, prof. Christian Schmidt
6. Risk and responsibility in determining transfer prices- Lecturers: Lenka Lopatová, Dr. Andrzej Dmowski, prof. Christian Schmidt